Workout serves as a key to anyone’s longevity of lifespan and happiness, despite how old you can grow. Although wrinkles and crow’s feet are seemingly an inevitable part of aging, yet several researches reveal exercises help preserve your youth and health without resorting to chemical or artificial aids. You may be thinking of 3 – 4 consecutive hours working your ass off on treadmills or rowing machines. Nope, all you need is about 45 – 60 minutes in 4 -5 days, practicing the following 07-minute exercises and get your 20s energy back in time.
- Advanced Push-up: Why advanced? Since it costs 07 minutes, this workout should require more strength from the body. Lower your trunk facing the ground, and your elbows form a 90-degree angle. While your torso is getting closer to the floor, life up one leg at the same speed. Then back to the starting position and switch to the other leg in the next push-up. Check this system
- Weighted squat (with dumbbells): Hold 02 dumbbells in front of you and against your shoulders. Stand erect with your feet approximately wide and then, bend your knees to a 90 degree angle after pushing your hips back. Finally, slowly rise up to the standing position.
- Plank: Place your hands beneath your shoulders and your knees beneath your hips. Slowly push your seat to the heels, i.e. place your bottom towards your knees, whereas keep your hands palms down on the floor. Hold this position within 05 breaths and turn back to the starting position.
- High Knee Run: Lift up one leg high and then jump to the other as fast as possible.
- Wall Sit: Pretend as if you were sitting on an invisible chair, and your back leaning against the wall.
- Cycling or walking: Simply a short tour around your neighborhood does your body good. Make sure you spare at least 40 minutes.
But anything you do, don’t ever forget proper warm ups. And for more information, take a look at Old School New Body Program Review by Steve and Becky Holman and find out how to fight off aging and stay 10 years younger within 90 days.